Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello, all you people of people's.  I am Travis AKA Punnie.  I am 6'0'' and I hang with a crowd that says things like "In the year of last year."  Or tells me what a horrible person I am.  One of those people sends me beautiful emails he is a ginger who's name shall remain anonymous for security purposes.  These email's consist of telling me about all of the beautiful and colorfully worded emails I send him.  He also tells me that I should publish these emails as works of literature.   My oldest friend and I often play the best mobile game of all time bad piggies.  This friend and I have spent many a homeroom working on this game perfecting every level.  But this friend has the tendency to tell me things that a young innocent mind should not hear.  He also shows me images and plays games that should not even exist.  But, I would not have it any other way.  Or have any other friends that teach my the ways of the world in the way that they do.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you have very interesting friends and I would like to meet them. Also, bad piggies is a very great game that every person should experience at least once in their lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you have friends that are very fun to be around. My friends are like that as well they may seem strange to other people but they are very caring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already excited to read the next post! I can tell that this blog is going to be really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm "In the year of last year". I wonder why that quote sounds so familiar. I must have come from someone with great intelligence.

    ReplyDelete